Our First Christmas Ornament

Last month I began searching for an ornament to commemorate the year that we would have our first Christmas as a married couple. Searching online produced a lot of results with ornaments saying "Our first Christmas together", but we've already spent Christmases together, just not married, and sadly, we will not be spending this Christmas together. I found other ornaments that were of brides and grooms with the wedding date and even cakes or other wedding related things, but I was looking for a more timeless ornament.

Finally, I happened upon this ornament. It had both reindeer & greenery, and could be personalized!

It arrived in the mail today:


It has our names and our wedding date on it.


It was a lot more glittery than I was expecting, but that is fine.
0 Responses